Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Hours Austin, Texas

  • Cipollina West Austin Bistro

1213 W Lynn, Austin, TX 78703
(512) 477-5211






















Chipollina
Yelp Reviews

Half off all small plates & carafes of wine 5 to 6pm daily



  • Malaga Tapas & Bar
440 W 2nd Street, Austin, TX 78701
(512) 236-8020





























Malaga Tapas & Bar 
Yelp Reviews

Half-off selected wines by the glass, $1 off beers, $5 Specialty drinks 
and Martinis. Wine, Beer, or Specialty Drink and Tapa pairings for $8!
5 to 7pm daily 

  • Cru
238 W. 2nd Street, Austin, TX 78701
(512) 472-9463















Half off all appetizers and stone fired pizzas, plus $5 glasses of wine
Monday through Friday 4-6pm 
Half off all bottles of Champagne and sparkling wine
Thursdays (all day)
A third off all bottles of wine
Sunday (all day)


  • Guero's Taco Bar
1412 South Congress, Austin, TX 78704
(512) 447-7688




























Enjoy beer and liquor $0.50 off. As well as $0.25 bean tamales.
3-7pm daily

  • Hudson on Fifth
301 w 5th st, Austin, TX 78701
(512) 895-9567















FREE Crawfish during crawfish season. $2 bud products and $3 sweet tea drinks.
4-9pm

  • Mi Casa Cantina
503 E. 6th Street, Austin, TX 78701
(512) 686-6096













$0.50 Wells, $2.50 Frozen/Rocks Margaritas, $2 Tecate, $2 Modelo, $2 Tequila Shots
6-11pm daily


  • Peche
Peche
208 W. 4th Street, Austin, Texas 78701
            (512) 495-9669      end_of_the_skype_highlighting


















 Select cocktails $5 and select menu items half off
4-6pm daily, Sunday (all day), Monday (all day)

37 comments:

  1. Mi casa cantina looks perfect man i'm far though, haha :( pretty awesome post, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no real nice places to go in my town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some nice places. Wish I was closer, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's your favorite out of these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some good reviews will take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, I'm jealous of Tex-mex and happy hours down there. Not to mention the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have much up here in NY (not NYC lol) so i'm jealous of those places!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All those are quite a bit of a drive for me :b

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow looks like some good places, i wish someone would do this for my area, i need new places to hit up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sir, have succeeded in making me really hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'll go reccommend some of these to my relatives who live down there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's nice! A cool guide if I ever travel over the pond to those cities =)

    +followed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too bad Im from Europe -.- I always wished to live in the states tho

    ReplyDelete
  14. If only I lived where I need to be to apply any of this newly learned knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ill have to forward this to team texas

    ReplyDelete
  16. Na drinking can cause cancer and other sickness maybe if this were some organic stores then i got.

    ReplyDelete
  17. those look like good places to dine in!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Damnit I dont live anywhere near Austin Texas. Show us the Vancouver BC restaurants please! Followed! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some pretty nice spots on here!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like some nice places. Passed through Austin once two years ago, these places look slightly familiar .. might've been to one of them at one time. Might have to go down there again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish I had places like that to go to around here!

    ReplyDelete
  22. One day I'll save money to travel to the USA and I hope I can make plans for Texas as well. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, excellent info! Thanks ... following!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interesting info. There is lot of similar places here in town. Going to eat some pizza with friends tomorrow.

    Gotta have some fun on weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These look like some very nice places.

    ReplyDelete
  26. If I'm ever in Austin I will definitely check this blog awesome stuff. Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  27. so much Tacos... can't get that over here.

    ReplyDelete
  28. very very very very nice blog man..

    so helpfull thanks for all the info..

    following, keep the good work up!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just wait for me. I'll fly over!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice bar list. I've heard of Guero's before from friends who used to live in Austin

    ReplyDelete